Saturday, February 27, 2010

How?

Assalammualaikum...

Its almost a month n half, n im back to this... sometimes, sgt byk perkara yg nak di blog out kan.. but the only problem is I dont have my own internet connection at home. How to blog if u dont have internet connection? *sigh*. Ini pon nasib (syhhh Rahsyia..). Takkan nak blog via my BB? mau juling biji mata n meletop plak BB ku..
Actually why i didn't subcribe to any internet provider because i am planning to move in to my own house which i just got the key awal bulan yang ni (10 feb 2010 ok!)... Masa mula2 nak beli rumah, so excited.. everything i want to pasang at my new house.. But after dah dapat kunci, then i realised that i already have a son. He's 9 month n he already comfortable with his current daycare center.. how to move there?? *doink*.. Mak pulak dah siap psycho mcm2 ckp all the bad things about other Daycare... haiyooh... so berat!
Of course as a mother, i want the best for my son... of course i want to leave her to someone i already trusted.... and the best part, He already recognised people. So how to go to new place n make him comfortable with the new cikgu? Kerana anak hati ku menjadi sgt lembut.. tak sanggup tinggalkan dia nangis2 dgn stranger baru yg dia x kenal.. Aduih hai...
Regarding to my internet problem... i will try my level best to solve it ASAP! n try to make up something. So i can move to my new house ASAP jugak! Ahhh I love my new House *wink*

P/S- I got flu... Great...!!

1 comment: